A premium stability shoe, the Gaviota features superior cushioning along with new HOKA ONE ONE® J-Frame™ technology. The HOKA ONE ONE® J-Frame™ delivers support and protection while guiding your foot without the use of rigid and unforgiving materials. Enhanced by our proprietary EVA/Rubber blend R-BOUND™—which lends added durability to high wear areas —this is an ideal shoe for the runner who wants to shake off the constrictions of traditional support shoes.
- Arch-lock wings for superior midfoot support
- 3D puff print frame for additional lightweight, detailed support
- Molded Ortholite® sockliner for a precise fit and step in comfort
- Late stage Meta-Rocker designed for additional stability and smooth toe-off
- R-BOUND™ J-Frame™ for support, rebound and durability
- Moderate heel bevel provides smooth heel transition
- Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability
- Zonal rubber placement for durability
- This wide men’s model is an EE width.
- RN 88276